Rules & Regulations
1. Smoking, chewing tobacco and paans or taking banned drugs are strictly forbidden in the campus.
2. Students must maintain the physical cleanliness as part of the study which includes shaving, hair trimming, cutting nails, polishing of shoes, wearing neat and clean dresses etc.
3. It is for the interest of the career 90% attendance is compulsory to be eligible for examination and training in 5 star hotels.
4. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
5. Using Mobile phone in the campus and in the classroom are prohibited.
6. Students will not be allowed to enter the class without proper uniform both in theory and practical classes.
7. Class timing is from 10:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs.
8. Every guardian of the students has to attend the guardian meeting according to the intimation given by the management of SRIHM.
9. Institute may amend or change or add the discipline status as deemed fit for the students.